Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Personality

PERSONALITY

The game of avoidance is played so well,
perfected it so, it's very hard to tell
when and if it's on, one does not know.
There is nothing and no one able to show
what comes from - lays deep within the soul.

Because there is a refusal to believe,
it becomes impossible - one can not conceive
what it is that becomes a part of the personality
that will take a relationship, lead it to finality
and never see, perceive what was laid down.

It must be only one way - a set of ground
rules by which one must comply,
or it's over, the relationship must die
a very slow death - from the awareness,
there will never be a closeness.

What does the broken heart do ?,
inside, bury the thoughts of you
so the soul can keep on living,
knowing you will never be giving
in an inch, let alone a foot or two.

DREAMS

Would if I could, take my dreams of you- for you - into a reality I could live
a life, where I could find, that to me you would freely, lovingly give.
Hope is the bastion for Love's desire to carry on.
But in the end - my love - it is lost, it is gone.
You where the inspiration for change, yet change inspired you not
You where the fertilizer for the growth of love, yet it, you never got.
The dance of passion swings on notes of Love's song,
if it is to have true fulfillment, then one must belong,
otherwise it's just a dance, and passion is - but less romance.
I've sent my love, in rays of brilliant light.
You have hidden away, in the darkness of night.
You have - it seems - walked away from romance,
and with me, have only had one dance.
And now, for me there is not a chance.

B.J."A" 2

April 26th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment