Thursday, March 24, 2011

WOE

WOE

The colour of my today's, is Sorrow.
Heart ache will not leave me, not even tomorrow!
I have really done it this time!
There are no words in this rhyme
strong enough to dissipate
what I have said to alienate.
I gave you cause to close the door,
gave you reason to see me no more.

The colour of my today's is Sorrow.
Heart ache will not leave me, not even tomorrow!
A piece of history ?, you put me on a shelf ?
You saw the Pygmy, you know the Elf.
To be forgotten?, to collect dust ?,
one day so thick, I'll not be seen.
To extricate myself, I must
get back to what I have been.

Will your thoughts ?, your beautiful eyes see
the person ?, the man ?, the friend ?, I used to be
to you, before my careless, thoughtless word.
Something, from me, you should not have heard.
I am so very, very SORRY Xiao Ling.
I believe that my words, my rhyme will not bring
to your shattered, troubled heart,
peace, release or for me a new start.

To not be an image ?, a reflection ?, to not be stored ?
One day, to not be a flake in your memories hoard ?
No portrait of me will come into view
of this foolish man you once knew.
An old man named Bill, who loved you so,
who was unable to fill all you needed to know,
who could not fill all the empty spaces,
could not be one of the many faces
who gave some of, all that you where searching for.
I now believe that you have closed the door.
Closed it on me forever more.

B. J. "A" 2
March 22nd 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment