Monday, October 24, 2011





A VISSION !!!
An illusion ???

Upon Great Gossamer Wings She, did glide.
From heavens so deep, where She did hide .
Across rich Picasso, blue skies,
She, fills every fiber of my Visual Cortex.
Blinding wisdom - these tired, old, brown eyes.

Circling my world, a great vortex.
Into view, She, this exotic, Oriental Beauty came.
A Beautiful, Chinese, Songbird – Xiao Ling her name.
She became the Light, which lit up Life,
relieving years of romantic less strife.

Believing, full in heart, that more, I could derive.
To once again know, what it is to be alive
with all the spirit, soul, energy of youth.
As fate would have it, in the end, but short lived truth.

Life now lived in the shadows of those dreams,
never to rid thoughts of Her, it seems.

A year has slipped by, yet my world remains, still,
coloured blue, blue is my heart, I have lost the will.
Blue runs through my veins, a blue fog fills my brain.
Illusions, a mist of blue, clouds I am unable to refrain
from colouring my days, my hours, my moments.

In the midst of this great blue fog,
created, is a gigantic black hole every time we part.

B. J. “A” 2
October 24th, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment