Monday, November 26, 2012


ACCEPTANCE
 
These eyes of mine are slowly closing on the dreams,
I have woven – dreams of hope and a happiness it seems
are coming to an end, just like summers elations.
I feel there is nothing more – no reason for expectations
as I feel you slipping back-to what once was-into the shadows.
I will cherish summer’s joy, pleasure- lost to where?-who knows?
 
    I feel - for you I hold no intrigue, no fascination, no passion, no attraction,     no inspiration - so many restrictions, so many contradictions flow across the waters of one I know not.
   I do still - even though I believe I know - want to give to you evenings filled with the most beautiful sunsets this old world has come to know. I would love for you to experience – in the twilight, in the darkest, in the midnight, in the early morning hours – al the colours one can bring to your life, to your sight, to your heart, soul and to your spirit .
                                           Love
                                                                                 Bill .

No comments:

Post a Comment