Friday, January 17, 2014


Into my life


Out of a smoke laden, fuzzy, hazy night
 into my liquid, libation, blindness – sight
has come to me, as you fill my eyes to overflowing.
That is just alright, for what lay before me, is for knowing,
even when you pull the curtain in order to keep from showing
the essence of what is, that does not feel, alright for life’s growing.
 
Into my seclusion, my hermitage you come at will.
Will I accept ?, of coarse I will !, for I am as easy as still,
crystal waters, as easy as warm, lazy, summer breezes that fill
a slow Sunday afternoon, caressing a beauty who lies uninhibited,
comfortably upon the sands of timeless time, exhibited
in the eyes scanning some beach for her exotic beauty.
 
Every man’s desire !, every virile man’s duty!,
to be gazing at her beauty, radiating towards  heaven,
it’s bright blue iris, with pleasure, with delight even
as it’s golden, flaming heart radiates down,
all around, upon this beauty laying on the ground,
radiating her beauty for all, never uttering a sound.
 
Can I not but be most grateful, thankful, and appreciative
for the warmth showered upon this old, cold, soul ?

B. J. “A ” 2
June 6th 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment