Friday, September 2, 2016


Melanie, where is she ???

My patience has reached a ceiling.
Much too heavy is this feeling

I get when I get no consideration.
Your total lack of appreciation

breaks my troubled heart
with each and every new start

I become in evolved in.
These journeys, what sin.

I feel that I have reached an end.
Your attitudes, I no longer care to defend,

justify as a product of your drug addiction.
This must be my sad and final conviction.

You, my Dear, have made your choices.
I have had enough of these drug induced voices.

I do not want to believe that this is you,
yet, you come out, in word, in all you do,

that doth convince me that you are
- once beautiful -, now a  falling star.

My wish is, that Creekside offers hope
for us all, that you clean up, get off the dope.

Love

A sad Dad  

 B . J . “ A ” 2
September 2nd 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment