Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life's adventures .

A JOURNEY

Life's journey is upon the thought train,
down de rail of heart ache and pain.

Salome, she occupies my every hour - an obsession! ?
This be my psychology?, this be my confession !

The Lady became the very essence of my dreams.
A nightmare ?, has it become ?, it now seems.

How does one let go?, find the shores of peaceful streams ?
How does one hang on ?, find a way to create seams ?

Could all this be nothing more then a means ?,
by which one might separate the obsession from the dreams.

B.J."A" 2

September 21st 2009

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Mary from Philippines. Just dropping by to say you have an excellent page. Keep it up! Please check this site http://maryrosetudio.blogspot.com/ and follow me. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Mary Rose Tudio :

    I must thank you for your considerate analysis and kind remarks, with regards to my blog.

    I am surprised that you found me, for I do not know how - as a computer illiterate/ novice - you did so, or why, but I must tell you that I am most flattered .

    Should you wish to gmail me - I am more proficient with that form of communication - you can do so at bja2mgmenter@gmail.com

    I do hope to see more from you, learn more about you.

    You do take good care and am glad that you where not swept away by the storm that hit the Philippines last week .

    B.J."A" 2 ( BILL )

    ReplyDelete