Tuesday, December 12, 2017


Those mysterious black Eyes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came to know, it seems so long ago
when I peered into your deep dark eyes
with such a passion, with such a curiosity.

Those mysterious black orbs, hiding something,
something I could not define caught my interest.
They captured me, drew me in like some black hole.

They drew me into the heart of your mysterious space
That space where I hung so tightly onto its smooth edges
fearing that I would lose, what I thought, was my firm grip.

I was always praying that I might touch the beat of your soul.
Have it captivate the rhythm of my heart beat and move as one.
You danced gaily upon my heart, to the beat of a different drummer.

Though we danced beautifully upon the waves of many a moment,
The experiences of those moments of ecstasy became far too few.
Yet those moments became the nourishment that fueled my dreams.

Dreams, as time {{ seven years }} has slipped by, without wings to fly
falter upon the synaptic clefts of my brain and wither upon my desire
to once again explore, to touch the depths of your mysterious black orbs.

Behind which, to find the ingress that will lead me through the fortified walls
and into the deepest recesses of your beautiful, your generous, your elusive heart.
Oh,!!!, to only unravel the mystery that has frayed the strings of  my broken heart.

Oh !!!, to find the music within your heart, to be able to strum the strings of your harp.
If I could only feel the vibrations, hear the tones resonate, beating softly upon my ear drums.
I realize that we, you and me dance to a different drummers beat these days, bringing tears


to this dreamer of dreams that have been slowly waning in the sunset of our relationship.
I know that my dreams, you, and all we shared has to come to an end, I have to let go
of the moments of joy, of pleasure, the adventures, the journeys we experienced.

This I must do, for me and for you, in order to find life in the realms of reality.
My dreams of you have lingered on much longer than they should have.
Reality my Dear, has always been, letting you go is my greatest fear.

When the dreams dissolves and I awake, I will never dream again.
That being said, my Oriental Beauty, accepting my fate
finally, is the only road left for this dreamer to take.
B. J. “ A ” 2
December 11th, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment