Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Sunday Journey

LIFE ON SUNDAY

A JOURNEY

Into Mother Nature's, realm - this day - did I take a walk
Alone along the river's edge - the edge of thoughts - with no one to talk
Listen did I to the melodious music of Mother Nature's sound
permeating the air, reverberating in my brain, it was all around.
There, in the air, her sweet breath I had found
filling my nasal passages with delight as I walked upon her ground.
Her sweet breath filling my ofactory senses to the brim -
for some moments, my life's cup seemed filled to the rim -
giving life to the silent music of Mother Nature's, dance,
bringing thoughts of two - instead of one - onto the path of romance.
Life's Sunday journey into Mother Nature, was by chance
as a detour was taken on the way to Maple Ridge.
Before these eyes was the BUILDING of a bridge,
not one but two and my thoughts where of bridges BURNING.
The loss of what my heart had long been yearning.
All my thoughts Moneca, where of you
as I journeyed - nothing else could I do
but think of the good, then the BURNING of bridges, not BUILDING them.
During my photographing and hiking this day, thoughts of you did stem,
thoughts of, the BURNING of bridges bringing to the for
a realization, that standing among the ashes, you have closed the door.
This is what I believe and believe it is for ever more.

B.J."A"

2 MAY 19th 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment