Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Bear :

Hello my Boy, I have finally found a minute ( although it has never been lost ) to put your Sparrow theme to my attempt at rhyme.

( " Softly Sang The Sparrows " )
( " Softly I Speak Of My Love To Thee " )

( The Bear )

Sparrow's Song

Softly, sweetly sing Sparrows, of spring in the air.
Softly, sweetly sings my heart - brings thoughts so fair
of my love, desire, dreams, passion for thee -
carried on the breeze song birds send forth from a tree
that echoes in my brain - echoing in my ears
dissipating all that comes - all those ghostly fears
that come out of life's experiences - laying behind our eyes
fears that keep us apart, keep us from the ties
that to-gether will keep us from all that could bind .
All the songs of love never ever again to find .
That my friend is the darkness that keeps us blind .

B.J."A" 2

April 4th 2009

Bill you took a few simply words and turned them into a very nice poem keep up the great work Bear

here's the one line for you to try and do something with. when the first flowers of spring bloom i close my eyes and smile to myself

LIFE BLOSSOMS

Life anew for me and you comes on the breath of flowers in spring.
All blooms and fills the empty rooms of winter with voices that sing.
I hear the songs of life, close my eyes, smile to myself at the wonders of birth -
at all that most believed dead ( it's all in our head ) upon this earth.
Life is a constant journey - a marry go round / roller coaster ride of renewal -
death is but a train station one waits at in order to refuel
for another adventure within this plain - most fear death ( it's cruel ) -
and so live out their lives in pain - think life is but a great big stool
and that is nothing you would want to sit on and contemplate
the directions of your life's journey and what may be your fate
as you take all the journeys towards a clean slate.

B. J. "A"

April 9th 2009

I am sorry Bear, thought that I would have this off to you when I finished it but my computer - or is it the pirated signal - had other ideas . Thursday April 9th at 8:00 pm should have been the ETA for you to have received this . Anyway my friend I hope that this rhyme meets your approval . No noose about this poems authors neck . Bill .

B. J. "A" 2-

April 10th 2009

New sentences How far and cold the moon and stars but in the ebony darkness they show the wandering man a place or way to go have fun with that one LOL Bear

THE GUIDES

A life time ago and far away in the ebony darkness -
hovering on invisible threads that silver orb, mini spheres -
all occupying a space in that great place of starkness
that can freeze the hearts and souls of man and his peers.

Yet this silver orb and it's companion spheres guide
mans romantic heart and his spirit on a long ride
across the land of love, the lands of this planet,
the oceans deep as he wanders hoping to get
to the place - to know which is the right way to go
and what life is all about and how it is to show
all of man kind how to find the adventurer in
himself and to fore go what has been many a mans sin.

The lethargic, lifeless, languishing, sleeping man
who sits on his ass life passing him by doing nothing he can
to light the fires, lift the spirits, sing - the flames to fan
into a blazing inferno of soul delight lighting the skies
that might fill men's hearts, spirit, soul and his eyes
so that this earth, man kind no longer cries
for all they feel - believes dies.

All Life is a force !
It will take it's coarse !
B.J."A" 2

April 10th 2009

though you would have a tough time with the sentence i wrote to you but you came through like a champion your," the guides" is extremly well done It seems thats the words you write just roll from your mind to the paper, good one WJA2

No comments:

Post a Comment