Saturday, May 18, 2013


Lepidopteron larvae
 
What a fantastic journey you have been.
Metamorphosed, beautiful wings I have seen.
Left in awe by what – from you I could glean.
Yet all I wanted with you !, was for life to be serene.

Ambulating upon this earth or to soar into the air,
it mattered not to me, for with you is all I care
to experience, to be a part of, to know all your fair
beauty, your fine mind, your time and to climb the stair –
way to heaven with you – not into hell will I stare
at all that – for me – was not kosher, not fair.
 
It now seems as though the Lepidopteron larvae,
a Monarch has become, leaving me by the wayside.
With me, she is finished, no longer wanting to play
and from me – it seems – she just wants to hide.
Not the adventure I wanted, not the kind of ride
that brings, this one, far from my ?, beauties side.

 B. J. “A” 2
January 30th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment