Monday, May 27, 2013


Sparrows song
 
 
Softly, sweetly sing sparrows, of spring in the air.
Softly, sweetly sings my heart - brings thoughts so fair,
of my love, desire, dreams, passions for thee
- carried on the breezes birds send forth from a tree - 
 that echoes in my brain – echoing in my ears
dissipating all that comes – all those ghostly fears
that come from life experiences, laying behind eyes,
 fears that keep us apart, keep us from the ties
that – together – will keep us from all that could bind.
All  songs of love – never, ever, again to find.
That my friend, is the darkness that keeps us blind.

 B. J. "A" 2
April 4th 2009
 
So sorry my friend !
I forgot to end.
In to much of a hurry to send.
So no spelling check was done.
After two days of this, it’s been no fun.
Until next time old friend, be good !,
do take good care, do what you should.

 Love Bill .

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Bill, you took a few simple words and turned them into a very nice poem keep up the great work. Bear

    ReplyDelete