Friday, May 23, 2014


Satin Sheets
A grave yard for a million dreams

Light of day, exposes what darkness of night, hides
upon platinum, satin skies, above an emerald green sea,
where- upon the waves of passion – you and I take rides,
leaving behind – in a cloud – dream children from you and me.

Children who – upon the light of dawn- dream no more, just die
as they leave behind their essence, upon a satin platinum sky,
as we drift in and out – splash about – side by side lie,
before all comes to an end, you ready, my friend, say goodbye.

I wonder what could have been ?, where their essence will go ?
These unborn children, without dreams, dreams I will never know.
As the dreams in my head begin to fade from view,
I get out of bed, and lost, is all I thought I knew.
B. J. “A” 2
July 17th 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment