Friday, September 20, 2013


Reflections
The child in me looks out to see.
Where is the man in you ?, where can he be ?

As the man I am, looks to find, where is the child
in you?, that entity that once ran wild.
Looking, yet never, hardly ever do we see
that which we should have come to be.
B. J. “A” 2
November 6th 2001

A day of pouring out

The above was the insanity, of the chaos in my mind.
It came on the heels of depression and a troubling time.
Then came the spirit of catharsis, shows up in my rhyme.
Into the dark ages, my soul had crept,
for a few short years, my spirit wept,
the Grim Reaper, my heart had met,

my rhymes, my words had set,
a coarse to release, from the gloom
that weighed heavy, in the confines of my room.

The dark years have slipped past, have gone on by,
leaving no reason for me, to lie down, and cry.

B. J. “A” 2
September20
th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment