Monday, September 30, 2013


Valentine
It is that time, yes it is Valentine.
 Even though I am not yours, as you know,
and, as it goes, you are not mine,
yet let me take this opportunity to show,
that during this day – a passionate time –
there is something we all need – its name is love –
and whether it comes to you – from me – in a rhyme,
or from a heart, cold and old, or from the spirit above
that which some of us are,
or that which might make us a star
in the eyes opened – who can see –
and know that which comes from me.
It’s not, my Dear, an end.
Its Happy Valentines my Friend !!!


Linda B.
I am your watch tower, during the night, it seems,
who may help you get passed the fright in your dreams,
until, that is, dawns early light – that soothing light of day –
comes into, what becomes your night, and takes the fear away.
We pray that they will be gone, never more to stay
in the deep recesses of your troubled, mind’s eye,
but to take wing and fly freely into that great blue sky
where the winds of time will blow them high !!


Take them far above all that puts and keeps you down
so that you can take your life, turn it around,
know the music, hear it’s beautiful sound
fill your days, your nights and know what you found

will carry you above all that has driven you into the ground.

B. J. “A” 2
February 15th 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment