Monday, March 17, 2014


Hiding from me ???

When I see a smile come to your beautiful lips, I wonder why ?
For whatever has brought it to life, will surly, in the end, make you cry.
As the painful blues turn to heartache gray, fill the skies,
I feel your pain, yet never touch the rain falling from your eyes,
and onto the edges of my heart, causing it to fall apart, to brake
as you hide from me, try to deal with the pain, try to make
it through another day, another day to exist for life’s sake
even though it will be at the expense of me ! I know it is fake,
yet, being in the know, I still feel and have to take
it all to heart, experience it all, personally, for
that is me, and I cannot help, but feel, you are closing the door,
closing it on me, in your inimitable way.
And so, in the deepest darkness, I pray
that we – you and me - can see the light,
stay away from, and never have to fight
that battle of, you keeping me from your sight
while I try to find, and do what is right.
Your happiness, my Dear Daughter, is my life !
Never is it my intention to cause you such strife.

Love, your sad, bad, dad.

B. J. “A” 2
June 29th 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment