Wednesday, March 26, 2014


Melanie, my Dear Child .

I am sorry Melanie, oh so sorry that this early morning
has brought strife, such a nightmare into our home, our life.
Your life, my Dear, is far too important, far too precious
to place it in danger, put in harm’s way, throw it away
over anyone, any person, any boy or man.
There is not a person on this planet, in this universe
that is worthy or worth one drop of your precious blood
let alone your beauty, your essence, your life’s force.
I know that you blame me my Child, Daughter of mine.
That breaks my heart, it tears it apart, but not nearly
as much as you threatening to take your own life
over such a worthless cause, this no ware man / boy.
After all the pain, all the heart ache, all the disappointments
you have suffered during these passing months, this past year,
I can understand your need to strike out, lash out at me,
cause as much pain and heart ache to this one who loves you,
as the pain and heartache you have suffered at the hands
of the one you feel you love with all your heart and soul.
Understanding my Dear, I can ( although I wish I did not have to )
live with all this, what is unacceptable and I cannot live with
Melanie, is your desire to terminate, wanting to take, give up
your young life to all the pain and heartache, for all that pain,
hat heartache, because of all that pain and all that heartache.
 Melanie ?, this child in a man’s body, this user,
this abuser of my beautiful Daughter, this manipulator,
controller, who takes and take and gives nothing - but psychological,
emotional, verbal and physical abuse to you and everyone,
his spouse, his children, his parents, his so called friends.
He has taken everyone for a ride, lives with his parents,
has had them evicted from a half dozen residences
- during your involvement with him an – because of him.
All I can say Melanie, is love hurts and who do you hurt ?,
the one’s who love you, for they are easy, they are convenient
they are accepting, do no strike back in kind, do not abandon
and stupid in so many ways, is not stupid, for he knows this,
even if he knows nothing else and that is why he continues on his path,
to steel, to pawn, to sell, to use and abuse everyone who cares.
I pray Melanie, at this early hour – four AM, before the dawning,
the dawning of a new day ?, I pray – that you are letting go of all
your hostility, giving up on all your anger, your fears and tears
and get back to that woman who shared  with me, yesterday
and the few days that proceeded it, when understanding prevailed.
Be Melanie, Melanie, not all the pieces of another – others.
                                     Love
                                       Dad
B. J. “A” 2
August 27th 2002



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment