Saturday, January 31, 2015


Judy, Judy, Judy
Thoughts of – thinking, I have to wonder ?
 
Time is slowly slipping – empty of – away.
Turning moments, lost – into hours- many a day.
 
Lost forever – only thoughts of what might be, stay
with this one, who had – once upon a time – only to pray
 
for all that he desired and desired to see
become part of what he wanted – wanted to be.
 
A cool wind of enlightenment, blows from a silent mouth.
No warm breeze will I come to know, from the south.
 
For the barrenness of silence is all that I get to hear
as I wait for a sign, a word, feelings that I fear
 
are not meant to come my way – for me to be had.
All these thoughts, questions, feelings do make me sad.
 
I should know better, no fool – they say – like an old fool.
 
B. J. “A ” 2
May 13th 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment