Wednesday, January 28, 2015


Possibilities
 
Another gorgeous B. C. day – a walk – no driving
in an age, - consciousness of – that has been arriving.
On this fine day, on my rounds – the bowling alley,
I came upon, a lady I know – well not really –
 
I first met her at our local drug store – postal worker, her position.
A year later, on a Sunday stroll, I met her on Shaughnessy Street.
After our conversation, this PYT ( pretty young thing ) I did meet,
a smart ass, who gives me a wuz up ?, well sweetie, my supposition
 
is this, the sky, the clouds, the moon, the stars,
numerous solar systems, planets, happy humans and Mars
- who inhabit this universe – that’s wuz up my dear.
A perception from our point of view, I fear.
 
For - beyond the quicksand, the crust, the quagmire,
the mantel and the core, lays our spirit, set on fire
by all that hovers beneath, under, below wuz up,
that also becomes, wuz down my little butter cup.
 
B. J. “A” 2
May 1st 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment