Friday, June 27, 2014


Ineptness / Ineptitude
 
The pen has become the tongue from which I speak.
Ink, the saliva, the driving force behind my words.
 
Paper, the wings upon which they take flight,
uplifting my thoughts, elevating my ideas.
 
Thoughts and ideas that might not have
– ever come out of my mouth – seen the light of day.
 
Grounded !, nothing taking wing, a voice that does not sing,
never expressing a thing, with any kind of proficiency,
 
clarity, depth of understanding, enlightenment of meaning,
as I stand before ?, choke up !, all coming to a screeching halt
 
– my train of thought, my boxcar of words end with the caboose.
All gets lost, before the moment lives, my death !!!
 
The death of all I set out to accomplish, but never doing.
This, my tribunal ???:
 
B. J. “A” 2
February 25th 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment