Sunday, June 1, 2014


Resurrections .
 
During these past, fruitless, couple of years,
I have been revisiting my old thoughts, written in rhyme.
Much of it, I feel, would bring many to tears.
When I resurrected these experiences from a past time,
I began to wonder ?, what was I trying to accomplish
with all, that now seems to be nothing more than trash
laid out upon hand written pages, these feelings I did fish
from my subconscious, my memories hoard, memories I did stash
away, it seems, for a future day, now brought back into the light.
Some of it makes me wonder ?, if I ever did, truly, have insight ?,
or were my words, my phrases, not but, mere refractions
of this person, my words – upon pieces of paper - are not but reflections
of the person I was then, the person I now am ?,
who tried my best to live the best life I can.
 
                                                                                       B. J. “A” 2
June 1st 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment