Thursday, June 19, 2014


Moods of Change
 
I have sensed, I feel, I have seen, growing impressions
imprinted upon the walls, inside my skull, impressions
 
that hang heavy within my D.N.A, like ghostly shadows
streaking across the empty spaces of my minds windows
 
as my days and nights – closing in on me – seem to be
slipping away, – being dragged ever onward – into a sea
 
of black holes,– with such gravitational force - you’ll find me
being sucked in, along with those leaving the last ray
 
of their life’s light, always fighting all that comes our way,
hanging on tightly to the fragile edges of what remains to day
 
of a reality, that has long since, gone to memory,
gone to dust, blown away by winds telling a story
 
of lives lived, experiences had and of life decaying
as we walk this plane, for a better future, we are praying

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drift Wood

 There is this used less appendage
that once – maybe – during the course
of a passing month, rises, falls, becomes the useless,
 
meaningless, remnant of the past, a standing protrusion,
that does little more then lay idle,
even at times, when it gets revved up,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Paths
 
As we come to the end of that long road,
it becomes much harder to carry the load,
find a path that our psyche legs can climb
as they take us from a journey, once sublime
and into the past that has come in rhyme.
 
B. J. “A ” 2
January 28th 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment