Thursday, February 12, 2015


I, a O am.

There is no place the body can run and hide
to escape the ravages of mind and memories ride
into the world of ghosts that live within all
that influences, directs, guides us as we recall
what has destroyed – for some – a future, a life
what has built – for some – a future without strife.
 
For me !, can the phoenix rise up from the ashes
climb above all that has influenced and clashes
with desires to awaken the spirit, the soul
so that the psyche may hear, may see, may know
that the spirit can fly, the soul can soar with all
conscious abandon, without fear of taking the fall.

What colours my day

There are many colours of blue.
They paint my hours in different hues.
We know that under the sun, nothing is new.
and that my dear friends is not news
 
B. J. “A ” 2
June 9th 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment