Friday, February 27, 2015


The Dues I Pay
 
There are so many hues in the colour gray.
That colour fills – are dues I must pay
for how I have lived – my used up day
upon this plane – a misty cover to stay
mist filled eyes projecting a desire to say,
“ I am sorry ” to all, for ? and want to pray
that all I have done wrong will not fray
the edges of this scene, in which I play
- for three score and ten – my part - my way
guided by the Stars ?, Mars ?, Musical bars.
By those who influenced ?, my business in cars ?
Now all my days - in grays – direct me – lost
to all that once had meaning, feeling – at what cost ?
A soulless spirit that roams the passages of time, frost
on his shoulders, ice in his veins.
that is all, of this soul, that remains
 
B. J. “A ” 2
February 13th 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment