Monday, February 9, 2015


 

 

Valentines
 
 
欣喜 xīnxǐ 欣喜xīnxǐ​ wǒ​ 姿
 


I know Xiao Ling, that I should not be doing things like this !!!
You, being the last great love of my life, I cannot resist
I gave my heart to you Xiao Ling, and that is forever !!!, no other.
I realize that you have given your heart, into the hands of another.
 
This is his time -never again to be mine - and yours.
Reality is, upon me, my love, you have closed the doors.
Never the less Xiao Ling, to you, on this day, I do bring.
Best wishes, these gifts and, my love song, to you I sing.
 
May you and yours enjoy this precious moment.
Know, from this one’s heart, this is sincerely sent.
For my transgression Xiao Ling, please forgive.
Know that, no matter what, my love for you doth live.

B. J. “A ” 2
 February 9th 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment