Thursday, February 12, 2015


Repetitious Dream – 1
No Controll !!!
 
Once upon a time – long ago – an entrepreneur, my forte.
Not today !, for that is not – in the heat of the night – what dreams say.
 
They tell me, – in their surreal repetition – I was but a pawn,
in games played by landlords, clients, friends – I was drawn,
 
pushed, manipulated and shoved from dusk till dawn.
I do wonder ?, about this wonderland reality, after the setting sun.
 
Truth ?, I drag it on and on – in dream – till night is done.
This is the stuff – today, yesterday – my dreams are of’
 
and it seems – years now – there is no end, even though above
all else, – these repetitious dreams – this should not represent the way
 
life truly was for me, – in another time – during another day.
Awake, reality is – from beginning to end – we all are but pawns,
 
played by the hands of our need and by the hands of greed
as the puppet masters look on with disdain and yawns
 
at all our efforts to grow from the simplest of planted seed
in hopes that life will blossom, flower and fill our need.
 
B. J. “A ” 2
June 9th 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment