Sunday, February 1, 2015


The graying of days
 
Devouring of food becomes the filler !
Days healing rays, it’s light ever shorter !
Misty moments are becoming thicker !
Fog hangs heavy, becoming ever denser !
The rut I am in, becomes ever wider !
The grove I am stuck in, cuts ever deeper !
The abyss I am sinking into, ever bleaker !
The black hole I am sucked into. ever blacker !
The razor’s edge I walk upon, ever sharper !
It cuts ever deeper into the flesh, of my feet
as I walk the tight rope of life, in my sleep !
Awake, I wonder why ?. I hang onto this life,
a life that is going nowhere as I stand
upon the keen edges of it, of a knife.
A knife that seems to be in my own hand,
wanting, for all intents, to cut me in two.
During these moments, there is little I can do !
 
B. J. “A” 2
June 5th 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment