Wednesday, March 11, 2015


Evenings Light

Late afternoon, rainbow colours slither across my floor,
climbs up and over my audio, my video equipment,
streaks across the covers – between which family history lies
and lights up the frames, the pictorial history before my eyes.
 
Mother Nature’s breath, dances shadows of forest foliage
- with Father Suns refracted rays, his rainbow children,
his multi shaped Silhouettes, shadows of animated  still life  
all throughout, permeating my four cornered room

as they sway, rock, weave, dance, crawl across my walls,
walls holding onto my history, my family’s history
as we look down upon me, me in games of solitaire.
As am I, and wonder why ?, there is no dance of life

in here, except from that which comes on light waves,
floating through – reflections of forest shadows,
refractions of light ( heavens rainbow children ) –
my living, dining room, my prison window.
 
( B. J. “A ” 2 )
May 3rd  2006

No comments:

Post a Comment