Monday, April 21, 2014


A journey into inner space, via Meditation .

In a relaxed state, of beauty, meditative reverie,
visions of you, upon crystal petals, came to me.
In this beautiful dance, across space – Meditation -
with you, I love to do, what fascination,
a subconscious projection, a visualization.
You in dance, upon crystal, lotus blossoms, towards me,
a translucent, crystal figure of pure light, for me to see.
You take me into your tender arms, connect.
We slip into each other, become as one, perfect
in every way, the dance begins and I know,
with every move, rainbow colours will flow
through us two, as one, from you, it begins to show
with every swirl, with every twirl, as all doth unfurl
and I, to you, am everything I would love to be,
this you would see, let yourself truly be, and with me,
take wing, soar high above, with me, fly free.
Free !, as we hope for the Red Tailed hawk we found.
Broken, injured, floundering upon the ground.
May she heal, her wing, her leg, become sound.

B. J. “A ” 2
April 21st, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment