Wednesday, April 9, 2014


DREAMS
Many nuances – in the faces of my Children – come to me in the night.
In multi coloured – shaded shadows of dreams – they come to light.
They – in their histories journey – show me the way of free flight,
a flight into what this soul has already come to know,
so long ago - long before – on the screen – it came to show
where it is , we come from, where it is we are bound to go.

No Bite left in Life

These tired old eyes of mine - no longer have teeth.
They no longer chow down – from above or beneath,
all that youthful, younger eyes - full of that precious heat –
devour with such passion and agility, a mental feat
capable of, by souls and spirits filled with divine nourishment
while I, in a black hole, lost to the dark firmament,
live, within my hunger, starving in my blindness
for a taste of all the beauties and all the kindness
they so graciously and generously sent my way
while I , without ever attempting to repay
for more than has come, on wings, to me.
I think I now know ?, I think I now can see ?
 B. J. “A ” 2
November 1st  2002

No comments:

Post a Comment