Saturday, April 12, 2014


Melanie, Melanie, Melanie.

My Dear, sweet, troubled … beautiful Child,
what is it ?, I wonder ?, drives you so wild.
Where from ?, does come, all your pain,
pain making you like a runaway train,
upon tracks leading to self-destruction !
How to stop you ?, I have no instruction !

Does it come ?, some ?, from what I am not,
what I cannot give ?, what I have not got ?
For you to be alive, to help you survive,
To help you derive, to help you revive
the soul, the spirit of the Girl I know,
my Daughter, life forces I’d love to show.

Show a much better path upon which to go,
find fields, rich, beneficial seeds of, to sow
many of life’s experiences bringing you gladness,
times filled with much pleasure, joy and happiness
while all else slips into darkness, fades into an emptiness
that no longer consumes you, issues you may now address.
 
B. J. “A” 2 ( Bill .
December 26th 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment