Wednesday, April 23, 2014


C. P. P. A Battle

Oh !, if only I be a keen eagle,
able to see into what is legal.

I have to fly into the darkness – I must
search out, I must find out what is just
 
among reams of legislations they call
just for our society, and so, will I fall

prey, to what they will say, is the legal way ?
Will I have to wait ?, for what will become my fate.

Or do I stand up against injustice and say,
enough of violating the charter of rights, state,

it is time to take out of the hands of government man,
his creation, of what has been laid down for us in this land.

I will be standing up against, I will not be counted out !
At the top of my lungs, I will be heard, loudly, as I shout

about the injustice, the prejudice, the discrimination
perpetrated, hoping to bring justice, for us, in this nation.
 

 B. J. “A ” 2
March 7th 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment