Wednesday, April 16, 2014


More troubled times

 My Dear Sweet Melanie, it is a terrible shame,
– for unknown reasons, you choose to remain -
that with this it, who plays a sick mind game
with your beautiful head, with your loving brain,
filling your heart with dread, your eyes with rain.
Without exception, every time, he treats you the same,
 
– to larger, and larger, and larger doses of pain -.
In your relationship, – I see – he is the only one to gain
from being involved with a beauty like you !
I am at a loss, cannot find the right thing to do.
I would like to see you stand up, move on,
walkaway – look forward – let him be gone.
 
I seldom have come to know, the reasons why ?,
what it is, or was about, that has made you cry,
for, in your silences, you have kept it from my eye,
– that which breaks your heart – hurts you so.
You may never let me in, you may never show,
And so, Dear, the truth, I may never come to know.

All this, my Dear Child, comes as no surprise,
for he is forever, constantly telling you so many lies.
It is not hard to see- unmistakable – shows in his eyes !

You have made some very unusual choices
and seldom will listen to concerned voices
who’s experiences, wisdom, wants to share

Ones who know, who see, who very much, care !,
who want to spare, - you – try and clear the air
so that you may know a fife that is more fare.

B. J. “A” 2
February 17th 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment