Monday, December 15, 2014


Linda !!!
Never do I see changes !!!
 
What I see – you may never envision ?
What I feel – you may never touch ?
What I desire – you can never live !
What I need – you can never give !
 
What you want from me – I have not got !
What you expect of me – I am not !
What you say to me, sometimes – fire it spurts!
What you deny ( to yourself, to me ) – hurts !
 
Nothing I have left you, it seems, gets through !
No thought, no respect, no concern come from you !
Nothing but self comes through – it burns !
No idea, leaving me to wonder ?, - what turns
 
your crank ?, what makes you tick ?,
what will work ?, what is the trick ?
My door – for you – is always open.
Words, feeling, flow from my pen.
 
Yet, me, my place, lately, seldom chosen
leaving me to wonder why ?, your soul frozen,
comes to me at all – your spirit closed,
all coming from you seems to be fro zed.
 
The years left to me are but few.
With you, nothing comes anew.
Days, week, months will pass by.
Not a word, an explanation, not even a hi.
 
In my room I wait, no apology, I listen, I lie,
contemplate, look for reason and reasons why ?
Then I come to a conclusion, say to myself, no more,
enough, no more time to waste – you are at my door.
 
It all begins again, and again I am knocked to the floor.
 
B. J. “A ” 2
August 8th 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment