Monday, December 15, 2014


Wonder ???
 
I wonder why it has been you ?
I know there is nothing I am able to do !
 
Has all been an attempt to pursue ?,
that which I may not be able to obtain.
 
Nothing to lose, maybe something to gain.
The status quo will probably remain.
 
And so, you will be able to keep face,
as I refrain and remain in my place.
 
I can, I will let it all out,
feelings to express, I will shout
 
into the wind, into the face of the world.
For you to see as I have them unfurled
 
before your beautiful eyes.
Sending them off into the skies,
 
to fly as free as the birds,
hoping you will see my words.
 
I gave them birth, now watch them die.
Hope, upon a feathered bed, they will lie
 
knowing, no matter where they land
there is one who can hurt this man

and I wonder why it has been you ?,
that my thoughts of, feelings for - pursue.
 
I know that you belong to the hand of another.
I know, Heather, that I will never be your lover.
 
B. J. “A ” 2
June 28th 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment