Monday, December 29, 2014


Pauli

Music, – my Muse, my comforter, my companion –
the soul in, the spirit of, the cleanser of, – empty hours –
washing away all the debris, all that lives in the void ,
filling in that black hole abyss with light and substance
 
- elements, dormant - bringing to life that which lays within,
that which lives in the light and life of so many others.
In this state, I wonder ?, can it be my madness
that drives my thoughts of you that become my folly.
 
Could it be ?, my desire to live out my dream
that now seems to leave me, inserting me into darkness,
in the cold, in another void, in another abyss
that leaves me to wonder ?, why another nightmare ?
 
Music, – my Muse, my comforter, my companion –
cloaks my soul, baths my spirit in light to enlighten.
to lighten that heavy load of pursuing many an illusion.
We delude, and my world is but a tear drop in life’s oceans
 
B. J. “A ” 2
September 25th 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment