Thursday, December 4, 2014


Shoot Em Down
 

Going off half cocked !!!
My spirit, you rocked !!!
 
Thought processes a mess ion.
Dangerous as a Smith & Wesson.
 
Tongue – explosive 45 caliber ammunition
tearing, ripping through to submission.
 
The flesh, the spirit of this old soul,
you cannot see, do not see, may not know
 
how much you have torn this spirit apart.
How it is experienced in this aged one’s heart.
 
Time’s passing has made it possible, not to be shocked
at the spirit, the soul, the heart  you have socked
 
with all that has become, you should never start.
I am blind, not to bright, but now is time to part.
 
And so my dear, I wonder ?, how will it end ???
In days to come, will I still be considered a friend ?
 
Or will I be considered your foe ?
Is this what I will come to know ?
 
B. J. “A” 2
April 16th 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment